Please find below essential information for submitting your IPNA 2022 abstract.
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the deadline of 18 April, 2022.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be considered for the Congress or publication.
2. Abstracts should be unpublished, original material, not yet presented at any other meeting.
3. Abstracts should be submitted in one of the following topics:
4. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
5. Once the abstract is submitted it can be modified up until the abstract submission deadline of 18 April, 2022.
6. All abstracts will be reviewed for content. The best accepted abstracts, with the option for oral presentation selected, will be chosen for oral presentation.
7. Accepted abstracts will be made available electronically on the IPNA 2022 virtual meeting website and in the Pediatric Nephrology journal. Unaccepted abstracts will not be available electronically. Please check your abstract for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and layout. Accepted abstracts may be edited for typographical errors if necessary.
8. All submitting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 27 May, 2022.
9. All presenting authors are required to register for the IPNA 2022 Congress by 6 June 2022 as a condition for presentation of the abstract.
10. All abstracts must be written in English.
11. The abstract title is limited to 30 words and must be submitted using Sentence case (eg. My abstract for IPNA 2022 will be presented in Calgary').
12. Up to 15 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author). Each author can have a maximum of one main and one additional affiliation.
13. The maximum abstract length is 300 words.
14. One picture can be included in the abstract text. (Please check the step-by-step picture upload guide below.)
In case of any questions or comments or if you need any assistance please kindly contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One picture (1) can be inserted within the abstract text using the picture insert icon. It must be saved saved as a JPG file.
1. Place the cursor within the abstract in the location where the picture should appear(2). Click the “Picture Insert” icon to start the upload process (3).
2. Click the “Upload” button (1) and select the picture you wish to insert from your computer. It will be uploaded to the insert image gallery (2).
3. Select the corresponding picture (1), copy the picture title into the “Alternate Text” field (2) and add the picture dimensions (one size is enough) (3) and confirm the selection with the ”Insert” button. (4) (width 300px = approx. 7cm wide)
4. When the picture is uploaded, the correct location and size can be checked. If you wish to change the dimensions you can simply delete the inserted picture and upload it once again with a different size.
Please contact the IPNA 2022 Scientific Program Department for any assistance.